The Winter Good Times Tour
| For Those Who’re Ready to Party
< Click to add this tour stall to your list. Then visit your saved stalls with [ MY X LIST ] button on the top right any time.
* NOTE: The tour below outlines the destination stops & winnings that our COUNTY TOUR GIVEAWAY WINNERS will receive, (APPLY ON INSTAGRAM, CONTEST CLOSES 02.27.22) as well as the restrictions for claiming their prizes, but we encourage all of our readers to take and enjoy this self-guided tour of some of the awesome party spots in Prince Edward County! All prizes have been donated to the giveaway winners by the awesome businesses of pec.
GET COZY IN A FREED FAUX FUR ONESIE
COUNTY FANS | Freed
WHERE | Freedandfreed.com / @freedandfreed
WHAT | Freed aren’t a County company, but they spend so much time here, we consider them honourary. In that spirit, they want to outfit you and your plus one in the ultimate WFH or anything goes piece. This double-face oversized-fit faux-shearling romper is made for fun.
* Prize must be ordered online by April 15th, 2022, contact Freed for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
A MINI ROSÉ PARTY AT THE COUNTY EMPORIUM
MARKET STALL | The County Emporium
WHERE | 2522 County Road 64, Carrying Place, ON / 613.848.4993 / @thecountyemporium
WHAT | Wine, charcuterie, and cheesecake for two. On the retail side and available for purchase, options include General Assembly Frozen Pizza, 5 Brothers Cheese, and the best snacks from all over Ontario.
WINTER | The first stop for all County visitors, this is the best place to grab your Prince Edward County tote, fill it with everything you will need for your stay including your food, snacks, beer, wine, and cocktail mix essentials. Open 7 days a week, 10am – 6pm.
* Prize must be redeemed by April 15th, 2022, contact The County Emporium for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
A GUIDED TASTING WITH KARLO ESTATES...
MARKET STALL | Karlo Estates
WHERE | 561 Danforth Road, Wellington, ON / 613.399.3000 / @karloestates
WHAT | Sample a six-wine tasting with our five ounce bottles of some of our most popular wines – enough for six, five-ounce glasses of wine to enjoy yourself or share with up to five people for a traditional one ounce pour. We recommend one kit shared between two people to allow a generous two and a half ounce pour to savour the taste. Over the course of the tasting that’s a total of 15 ounces or three glasses of wine for two of you. Enjoy three whites and three reds, including a port-style wine. Access tasting notes and pairing ideas online to guide you through the tasting. We’ll also include wine scoring sheets and a private client wish list so you can keep track of what you like as you go along.
WINTER | 12-7 Fri/Sat, 12-5 Sun-Thurs
* Prize must be redeemed by April 15th, 2022, contact Karlo Estates for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
THIS INSIDER FOOD & DRINK TOUR W/GOLD & FIFE, Feat. LIFE AU LAIT
MARKET STALL | Gold & Fife feat. LIFE AU LAIT
WHERE | Countywide / goldandfife.com / @goldandfife_ & @lifeaulait
WHAT | For those who want to experience the insider County scene, you’re invited to come out with Natalie from Gold & Fife and Lonelle from LIFE AU LAIT to two VIP cellar tastings at Closson Chase and Norman Hardie Winery, followed by piping hot lasagna in a cabana at Norman Hardie, plus a surprise stop. LIFE AU LAIT will be holding her camera.
WINTER | Visit the Gold & Fife site for details and offerings.
* Prize must be redeemed by end of April, 2022, contact Gold & Fife for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
THIS COUNTY CHARD & PINOT FROM CLOSSON CHASE...
MARKET STALL | Closson Chase Vineyards
WHERE | 629 Closson Road, Hillier, ON / 343.261.6465 / @clossonchasevineyards
WHAT | 2 bottles of the Closson Chase 2019 Pinot Noir and 2 bottles of the Closson Chase 2019 Chardonnay.
WINTER | This winter, join us for a tasting or a glass of our premium wine daily from 12pm-4pm (weather permitting)
* Prize must be redeemed before May 15, 2022. Contact Closson Chase for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
THE EPIC PIZZA & BEER AT MIDTOWN BREWING CO...
MARKET STALL | Midtown Brewing Company
WHERE | 266 Main Street, Wellington, ON / 613.399.1001 / @midtownbrewingcompany
WHAT | Midtown Brewing Co is located in the heart of Wellington and is known to be a year round cool kids’ spot for both visitors and locals. The beer is brewed on-site and the food is just awesome. Kick back and enjoy a mixed 4-pack of our beer and a pizza of your choice.
WINTER | Open 7 days a week 11:30am – 8pm. Dine-in, takeout, and bottle shop.
* Prize must be redeemed by April 15th, 2022, contact Midtown Brewing Co. for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
A TWO NIGHT STAY AT THE DRAKE MOTOR INN...
MARKET STALL | Drake Motor Inn
WHERE | 43 Wharf St, Wellington, ON / (613) 399-3338 / @thedrake
WHAT | Two nights at this awesome 12-room lodge brimming with curious art + photography installations. Keyless, digital self check-in makes for breezy arrivals and bon voyages. ‘Woof’ beds are available so your whole family can join this roadtrip (we’re a pet-loving place). 24/7/365, the world’s only Drake vending machine serves guests a most unique, Canadiana assortment of quirky shoppables + edibles. We’ll also help you document your holiday selfies the old school way with complimentary, vintage Polaroids for borrow.
WINTER | Regular hours of operation through the winter.
* Weekends included. Prize must be redeemed before April 1st, 2022. Contact The Drake Motor Inn for details & restrictions. Substitutions may be offered if the item cannot be provided for any reason.
*the winner of this tour will be connected to each of the prize providers via email to book dates & organize pick ups.