Alternatives For Women
| Advocacy, Education, Support
* Do you have a relationship with someone who is controlling and puts you down?
* Do they try to keep you from your family, friends, and community connections?
* Do they try to limit your contact with the outside world?
* Do they harm you or the people close to you?
* Do you fear for your safety or the safety of your children?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, you are not alone.
At Alternatives for Women we provide Second Stage Housing and non-judgmental, supportive counselling from a feminist perspective.
We advocate on behalf of women and children and we provide public education about the issues that concern women who have experienced domestic violence.
All of our counselling services are free and confidential.